Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 10-08-2018 04:27:38

xuezhiqian123
Membre

"What we are seeking is not just t

HO CHI MINH CITY, May 24 (Xinhua) -- Vietnam will host the qualifying round of Asian Football Confederation (AFC) U-19 Women's Championship 2017 from October to November, the Vietnam Football Federation said Tuesday.

The AFC has agreed that the qualifying round will take place from Oct. 29 to Nov. 6, with the participation of Australia, Thailand, Uzbekistan, Iran, Vietnam, Jordan, Myanmar, Chinese Taipei, Palestine, India, Tajikistan, Lebanon, Singapore, Kyrgyzstan, Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, the Philippines and China's Hong Kong.

Each group will play a one-round league in a centralized venue and the winner from each group (total four teams) will qualify to the finals (eight teams in total). Vietnam is in Group D along with Iran, India and the Philippines.

The top four teams in the previous edition of the AFC U-19 Championship, China, Japan, South Korea and the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, received a direct qualification to the tournament.

The AFC has also allowed Vietnam to host the qualifying round of the AFC U-16 Women's Championship 2017 from Aug. 27 to Sept. 5, the VFF said.

Max Verstappen will become the youngest driver to take part in a Formula One weekend when he drives a Toro Rosso in Friday's practice at the Japanese Grand Prix only three days after his 17th birthday.

The current record is held by Germany's quadruple world champion Sebastian Vettel Hombre Nike Air Max 270 Ocean Bliss Baratas , who took part in free practice for BMW Sauber in Turkey in 2006 at the age of 19 years and 53 days.

Toro Rosso said Monday that the Dutch youngster had been granted the mandatory super licence by the governing FIA after completing 300 kilometers in his first test in a F1 car in Italy earlier in September.

Verstappen, son of former F1 racer Jos, will drive the car of Frenchman Jean-Eric Vergne in the first practice session at Suzuka ahead of Sunday's Grand Prix.

"It is good preparation for next year, even if it's not something I could have imagined a few months ago," said Verstappen, who has already signed to replace Vergne in the team's race lineup next season.

"To already be participating in a practice session is of course a dream come true."

The teenager has been to Suzuka before, to take part in a go-kart race on the track next to the demanding figure-of-eight circuit, and was mindful of his father's advice about how to handle it.

He has also spent a day driving the F1 layout on a simulator.

"My dad has raced at -Suzuka many times and he told me it's not an easy track to start on," he said. "I'm not -going there to break any records, I just want to gain experience.

"My first impression is that it's not an easy track.

"I have one and a half hours to drive there and I'm looking forward to doing a good job, for myself and for the team."

Toro Rosso's Russian rookie Daniil Kvyat, who made his -debut this season as a 19-year-old and took Vettel's record as the youngest ever points scorer, has not even been to Japan before let alone Suzuka.

"I like Japanese food and I am looking forward to experiencing it in it's home environment," Kvyat said.

"I've also read a bit about Japanese culture, which has made me curious to see the country for myself."

(Agencies)

Fabio Fognini of Italy has been warned that if he re-offends between now and the end of 2019, he will be banned from two Grand Slams (AFP PhotoNICOLAS ASFOURI)

Italian Fabio Fognini was fined $96,000 (81,000 euros) and hit with a suspended ban from two Grand Slams on Wednesday for having insulted an umpire at the US Open.

Fognini was kicked out of the US Open and fined $24,000 at the time for launching a sexist tirade at Swedish female umpire Louise Engzell after a first round defeat to Italian compatriot Stefano Travaglia at the end of August.

The world No.28 has been warned that if he re-offends between now and the end of 2019, he will be banned from two Grand Slams, one of which will be the US Open.

However, if he keeps out of trouble his fine will be halved.

"Mr Fognini accepts and will not appeal this decision and he has expressed remorse for his admitted misconduct," said the Grand Slam Board in a statement.

Shortly after being kicked out of the US Open, Fognini, 30, appeared contrite and said already he would accept whatever punishment the Grand Slam Board decided to impose.

"Should (the Grand Slam Board) decide to ban me from the next Australian Open, I will accept the decision, because actions have consequences, and I need to pay for what I did," Fognini told Italian Sky Sports TV a month ago.

"I am aware of the severity of my mistake, I take full responsibility for it."

European Council president Donald Tusk (Xinhua file photo)

BRUSSELS, Oct. 10 (Xinhua) -- The other 27 members of the Europe Union (EU) are not working on a "no deal" scenario in their Brexit talks with Britain, President of the European Council Donald Tusk said on his twitter account Tuesday.

"We negotiate in good faith and hope for 'sufficient progress' by December," he added.

Tusk' remarks came a day after British Prime Minister Theresa May told Britain to prepare for a no-deal Brexit.

Addressing MPs in the House of Commons on the first day back after the conference season, May said achieving a special partnership after Brexit will require leadership and flexibility, not just from Britain, but from the 27 nations of the EU.

"As we look forward to the next stage, the ball is in their court. But I am optimistic it will receive a positive response," May told MPs in her first parliamentary statement since her big speech last month in Florence.

"What we are seeking is not just the best possible deal for us, but I believe that will also be the best possible deal for our European friends too. Progress will not always b. Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Cheap Hockey Jerseys   Wholesale Football Jerseys   Wholesale College Football Jerseys   Wholesale Cheap Basketball Jerseys China   Wholesale Authentic Baseball Jerseys   Wholesale Replica Soccer Jerseys   Wholesale NHL Hockey Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys China

Pied de page des forums